What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything you need to know about erectile dysfunction
- Teaching you about magnetic field therapy and its purported theraputic affects for ED
- Teaching you facts about over-the-counter supplements – herbs, vitamins, minerals
- Teaching you about the effects of general exercise and weight loss on ED
- Sites with the most complete selections of’maleenhancement’ formulas.
- Andwhat’s the deal with those ‘maleenhancement’products? Great info.
- Magneticfield therapy and its purported theraputic affects for ED.
- Theprostate – how does this important gland affectsexual function?
- Injections,pumps, and implants are all discussed andillustrated.
- How about PCexercises? No, they don’tinvolve yourcomputer.
- Websiteresources – handy links to authoritativesites,featuring:
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Erectile Dysfunction scores 73.46/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.actionebook.com/erectiledysfunction.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.88.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: actionebook.com you’ll also be taken through to actionebook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)